Terms of service
Terms and conditions for the services outsourcing web and mobile development company LTD FIVEWALLS provides its clients
§ 1 VALIDITY
- LTD FIVEWALLS is entitled to amend or supplement the terms and conditions including all facilities, terms and conditions and specifications with reasonable notice. If the customer does not object to the changed conditions within 2 weeks after receiving the notice of change, they will be effective according to the announcement. When the customer contradicts LTD FIVEWALLS is entitled to terminate the contract at the time at which the amended terms will appear in force.
- Only written agreements shall apply exclusively. Cancellations must be sent by registered post to the efficacy.
§ 2 CONTRACT
- The contract for the use of services by LTD FIVEWALLS comes off with the countersignature of a client application or through a separate contract with LTD FIVEWALLS.
§ 3 SCOPE
- LTD FIVEWALLS develops web pages or other applications for the client and target audience and sets them up on the domain of the client or installs them on individual computers, computer networks or in the cloud infrastructure of the customer.
- Upon request, the customer's own domain and e-mail addresses are configured on the server of the contracting party of LTD FIVEWALLS
- Insofar LTD FIVEWALLS provides free services and efforts, these can be discontinued at any time and without notice. A reduction, refund or compensation claim does not arise from this.
§ 4 TERMINATION
- For contracts with no minimum time the contract for both parties with a period of 8 weeks to the end of the quarter is terminated. For contracts with minimum time the contract does not terminate before the expiration of the minimum time. The cancellation must be received at least one month before the date on which it is to be effective. Otherwise, the contract applies for the period of the first minimum period as extended.
- The right to extraordinary termination remains unaffected.
§ 5 OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
- The customer has to enable LTD FIVEWALLS access to the website or to the computers on which installations will be made, as far as it is necessary and the installations are not made by the customers on their own.
- The customer has to report any changes in the person: change of name, change of identification or change of corporate form.
- In case of violation of Section 2 LTD FIVEWALLS is entitled to immediately terminate, in other cases after previous unsuccessful warning.
§ 6 PAYMENT
- Fees are due upon receipt of invoice and must be made in a timely manner according to point 2 of the current paragraph.
- Payment must be submitted no later than by day 7 after the receipt of the invoice on the specified account.
- Non-compliance with payment terms has an immediate settlement of all claims of LTD FIVEWALLS's result. LTD FIVEWALLS may, after a grace period to rescind the contract or demand compensation for non-performance. The same applies for non-redemption of bills of exchange or checks, payment, bankruptcy or seek a settlement of the customer.
- We have no refund policy for our services.
§ 7 PAYMENT ARREARS
- We reserve the right to assert further claims for payment in default.
- If the customer is for 30 days in arrears with the payment or is he with an amount of 30 days in arrears with charges, LTD FIVEWALLS is to immediately terminate the contract authorized.